Updated on April 27, 2020
At this time, we must postpone the opening of the camping season, as non-essential services remain closed in accordance with the current state of emergency. Campsite bookings for May 2020 will be cancelled and campers will receive a full refund. We are hopeful that as we work together to flatten the curve, that we will be able to re-assess the situation by the end of May and offer an opening date in late June.
The trails at our conservation areas do remain open for passive use, providing physical and mental health benefits to members of the public. Please see our Guidelines for Physical Distancing at Conservation Areas, Parks, and Trails for more information. All facilities and buildings including vault privies and picnic shelters are closed until further notice.
Posted April 13, 2020
In these uncertain times we want to let everyone know that we will be sending out an update on April 24th to inform all campers about any changes to our 2020 camping season, due to Covid-19.
Please be assured that if we are required to postpone the opening of the camping season, a full refund will be issued for any bookings affected by the postponement.
You can also update your booking by visiting our website and logging into your account.
For more information, please refer to our Campsite Reservation, Cancellation, & Refund Rules…