Explore the Warsaw Caves Conservation Area on July 9th, in celebration of Otonabee Conservation’s 60th Anniversary. Day use entry into the Warsaw Caves Conservation Area will be FREE of Charge all day on July 9, 2019!
Take part in fun, family friendly scheduled activities between 12pm and 4pm or explore the property on your own. Otonabee Conservation staff will be leading several free activities including cave tours, guided hikes and a water quality exhibit. Be sure to stop by the information tent near the beach to learn more about Otonabee Conservation and pick up free treats and giveaways for the kids.
Scheduled Activities – 12am – 4pm
- Water Quality Monitoring Demonstration – meet at the beach
- Demonstration are 30 minutes in duration, starting at 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
- Guided Cave Tour, meet at entrance to Caves Trail in Day Use Parking Lot
- Tour is 1 hour in duration, starting at 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm
- Space is limited to 10 people per tour, sign up at Caves Trail entrance in advance
- Guided Hike on Lookout Trail, meet at entrance to Lookout Trail at Day Use Parking lot
- Hike is 1 hour in duration, starting at 12pm, 2pm
Whether you’re a frequent visitor, haven’t been for a while, or if this is going to be your very first visit to the conservation area – welcome and we hope you enjoy your day!
Event Date: Jul. 9, 2019
Warsaw Caves Conservation Area
289 Caves Road, Warsaw, ON K0L 3A0