With such pleasant scenery and so many outdoor activities to choose from, it is no wonder camping is so popular in the Peterborough area. Beavermead Campground is a family campground situated on beautiful Little Lake in the heart of Peterborough, located at 2011 Ashburnham Drive. Our coordinates are N 44.296568, W -78.300616.
Beavermead Campground offers the a variety of recreational services to suit your RV, travel trailer or tent camping experience and nearby recreational opportunities as well.
The 2019 season begins May 10th and comes to a close on September 16, 2019.
The gatehouse is open daily: Sunday to Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight. (Please be advised that hours are subject to change in July.)
Until the campground opens for the 2019 season, you may reach the staff by calling 705-742-9712 or 1-855-742-9712 or by email at email@example.com.
Beavermead Campground features:
- 95 camp sites available
- 21 – 50 amp hydro with water hook-up
- 4 accessible friendly, 50 amp hydro with water hook-up
- 52 – 30 amp hydro with water hook-up
- 18 – un-serviced sites
- Comfort Station with washrooms and showers
- Dump Station for RVs and trailers (for campers and non-campers as well)
- Group Camp Area for organized groups (e.g. Scouts, Guides, Cadets) – we offer a large, serviced group campsite and a smaller, un-serviced group site – please contact us for details
- Canoe and Kayak Rentals (for the hour or the day)
- Hiking/Cycling Trails (that connect to you to the City of Peterborough)
- Fishing Tackle on Loan, courtesy of the OFAH/OPG TackleShare Program
- Campfire Wood and Ice Sales
- Sandy beach on Little Lake (unsupervised beach at Beavermead Park, which is adjacent to the campground)
Be sure to inquire about our weekly and seasonal camping packages.
- Campsite, Unserviced, per Night $47.00
- Campsite, 30-amp Service, per Night $55.00
- Campsite, 50-amp Service, per Night $58.00
- Campsite, Unserviced, per Week (7 days) $282.00
- Campsite, 30-amp Service, per Week (7 days) $330.00
- Campsite, 50-amp Service, per Week (7 days) $348.00
- Campsite, 30-amp Service, per Season (151 days) $3,100.00
- Campsite, 50-amp Service, per Season (151 days) $3,200.00
- Additional Vehicle, per Night $17.00
- Group Campsite, per Person, per Night (Organized Group) $7.00
- Group Campsite, per Person, per Night (Non-organized Group) $10.00
- Dumping Station, per Use $17.50
- Canoe/Kayak Rental per Hour $12.00
- Canoe/Kayak Rental, per Day $48.00
- Firewood (one bundle, 1 cubic foot) $12.00
Please Note: Fees are inclusive of all applicable taxes.