With such pleasant scenery and so many outdoor activities to choose from, it is no wonder camping is so popular in the Peterborough area. Beavermead Campground is a family campground situated on beautiful Little Lake in the heart of Peterborough, located at 2011 Ashburnham Drive. Our coordinates are N 44.296568, W -78.300616.
Beavermead Campground offers the a variety of recreational services to suit your RV, travel trailer or tent camping experience and nearby recreational opportunities as well.
The 2019 season begins May 10th and comes to a close on September 16, 2019.
Please note that Beavermead Campground is closing early this season on September 16, 2019, due to the construction of a new campground washroom facility. The new facility will include enhanced features such as barrier free access and coin laundry. Operations will commence again in May 2020.
The gatehouse is open daily: Sunday to Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 midnight. (Please be advised that hours are subject to change in July.)
For information on the park or reservations, please contact them directly at 705-742-9712 or 1-855-742-9712 or by email at email@example.com.
Beavermead Campground features:
- 95 camp sites available
- 21 – 50 amp hydro with water hook-up
- 4 accessible friendly, 50 amp hydro with water hook-up
- 52 – 30 amp hydro with water hook-up
- 18 – un-serviced sites
- Comfort Station with washrooms and showers
- Dump Station for RVs and trailers (for campers and non-campers as well)
- Group Camp Area for organized groups (e.g. Scouts, Guides, Cadets) – we offer a large, serviced group campsite and a smaller, un-serviced group site – please contact us for details
- Canoe and Kayak Rentals (for the hour or the day)
- Hiking/Cycling Trails (that connect to you to the City of Peterborough)
- Fishing Tackle on Loan, courtesy of the OFAH/OPG TackleShare Program
- Campfire Wood and Ice Sales
- Sandy beach on Little Lake (unsupervised beach at Beavermead Park, which is adjacent to the campground)
Be sure to inquire about our weekly and seasonal camping packages.
Download the 2019 Discovery Days Schedule (at the right) to see what fun-filled events will be coming to the park this summer.
- Campsite, Unserviced, per Night $47.00
- Campsite, 30-amp Service, per Night $55.00
- Campsite, 50-amp Service, per Night $58.00
- Campsite, Unserviced, per Week (7 days) $282.00
- Campsite, 30-amp Service, per Week (7 days) $330.00
- Campsite, 50-amp Service, per Week (7 days) $348.00
- Campsite, 30-amp Service, per Season (151 days) $3,100.00
- Campsite, 50-amp Service, per Season (151 days) $3,200.00
- Additional Vehicle, per Night $17.00
- Group Campsite, per Person, per Night (Organized Group) $7.00
- Group Campsite, per Person, per Night (Non-organized Group) $10.00
- Dumping Station, per Use $17.50
- Canoe/Kayak Rental per Hour $12.00
- Canoe/Kayak Rental, per Day $48.00
- Firewood (one bundle, 1 cubic foot) $12.00
Please Note: Fees are inclusive of all applicable taxes.