The camping season is now open!
Please review our COVID-19 FAQs that will help you prepare for your visit to our Conservation Areas during the pandemic.
Otonabee Conservation welcomes you to Beavermead Campground, located on beautiful Little Lake in the heart of Peterborough, Ontario!
Bring your RV, travel trailer, or tent and come stay with us! There are 18 un-serviced campsites, and 77 serviced campsites with 30 amp hydro and 50 amp hydro services, plus water hookup. We also have 2 group campsites. Each campsite has a fire pit and picnic table. The Comfort Station offers showers and washrooms and there is a sanitary dump station for campers’ use.
2011 Ashburnham Dr, Peterborough, ON K9L 1P8
Latitude 44.294950, Longitude -78.301630
For more info about this conservation area please contact Otonabee Conservation:
Phone: 705-742-9712 or 1-855-742-9712 (May to October)
During the off-season 705-745-5791
Our season runs from May 8 – October 12, 2020
Spring | May 8 – June 19 & Fall | September 7 – October 12:
Sunday – Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m.
Summer | June 19 – September 7:
Sunday – Thursday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Fridays, 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
Saturdays, 9:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Statutory Holidays: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Make a campsite reservation by clicking on the Reserve a Campsite button above.
- Campsite, Unserviced, per Night $47.00
- Campsite, 30-amp Service, per Night $55.00
- Campsite, 50-amp Service, per Night $58.00
- Campsite, Unserviced, per Week (7 days) $282.00
- Campsite, 30-amp Service, per Week (7 days) $330.00
- Campsite, 50-amp Service, per Week (7 days) $348.00
- Seasonal Campsite, 30-amp Service, per Season (158 days) $3,200.00
- Seasonal Campsite, 50-amp Service, per Season (158 days) $3,300.00
- Additional Vehicle, per Night $17.00
- Organized Group Campsite Base Fee per Night $30.00
- Organized Group Campsite, per Person, per Night $6.00
- Other Group Campsite Base Fee per Night $50.00
- Other Group Campsite, per Person, per Night $10.00
- Dumping Station, per Use $17.50
- Canoe/Kayak Rental per Hour $12.00
- Canoe/Kayak Rental, per Day $48.00
- Firewood (one bundle, 1 cubic foot) $12.00
Note: Fees are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
Beavermead Campground offers 18 un-serviced campsites, and 77 serviced campsites with 30 amp hydro and 50 amp hydro services, plus water hookup. Each campsite has a fire pit and picnic table. The Comfort Station offers accessible showers and washrooms and there is a sanitary dump station for campers’ use.
Beavermead also has 4 fully accessible campsites that feature barrier-free picnic tales, a paved surface pad, and close proximity to accessible washroom and shower facilities.
Please note that shower and laundry facilities are not available during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Group camping is not available during the COVID-19 pandemic.
At Beavermead Campground we have 10 seasonal campsites sites available. Note: All Seasonal Campsites for the 2020 camping season are booked.
Seasonal campsite bookings are accepted starting on January 1st of each calendar year. Seasonal campsites must be booked by phone. Call us at 705-745-5791.
Please refer to our Camping Reservation Terms & Conditions for details about all camping opportunities (on right under ‘Downloads’).
Come spend some time with us on the water in a canoe or kayak. Enjoy flat water, a gentle current, and lots of great scenery and wildlife. Bring your own canoe/kayak. Rentals are not available during the COVID-19 pandemic.
At Beavermead Campground, you can explore downtown Peterborough from the water as you paddle along Meade Creek and on into Little Lake.
Download the Little Lake Canoe Trip Guide and plan your own paddling adventure.