Skip to main content Skip to footer

Property Inquiries

Do you know if your property is regulated by ORCA?

Were you told to contact us when submitting a Building Permit Application?

The first step is to fill out an Inquiry Form.

Submit a form if you are looking to:

  • Find out whether ORCA regulates a property you wish to buy, sell, or list for sale
  • Get a map of your property that shows regulated areas and hazards (i.e. floodplains and wetlands)
  • Carry out any development on a property you are buying
  • Build a new home on a vacant lot
  • Add a structure to an already developed lot
  • Fix erosion issues on your shoreline
  • Install an entrance or culvert in a watercourse
  • Ask about another issue that you would like information or feedback on

NOTE: The Inquiry Form submissions are placed in a queue. You will receive a response from our staff with next steps within 3-5 business days.

Emails to individual staff are not recommended.

Certain activities do not require a permit. These exceptions are listed in Ontario Regulation 41/24.

Contact Us

Administrative Assistant,
Plan Review & Permitting Services,
Otonabee Conservation

250 Milroy Drive
Peterborough, ON K9H 7M9
Voice: 705-745-5791 ext. 230

Subscribe to our News

Stay up to date on Otonabee Conservation's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our News.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.